Bechtel honors 27 subcontractors, suppliers for outstanding work
The top award winners included: Ellis & Watts Global Industries, Inc., Large Business Supplier winner, for work at the Blue Grass Chemical-Agent Destruction Pilot Plant, Richmond, Kentucky; IONEX Research Corp., Small Business Supplier winner, for work at the Waste Treatment and Immobilization Plant, Richland, Washington; Lasertel, Inc., Large Business Subcontractor winner, for work supporting Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California; and Hawthorne Machinery Co., Small Business Subcontractor winner, for work supporting Kwajalein Range Services, Kwajalein Atoll, the Republic of the Marshall Islands.
Bechtel’s Nuclear, Security & Environmental Global Business Unit President Craig Albert said the company’s vendors, subcontractors and suppliers are integral team members who do amazing, innovative work in extremely difficult places.
“These award recipients not only met our high standards for quality and performance, but also went above and beyond for mission delivery,” Albert said.
Organizations in this story
Ellis & Watts Global Industries, Inc 4400 Glen Willow Lake Ln Batavia, OH 45103
IONEX Research Corp 1301 Eastwind Dr. Lafayette, CO 80026 ,
Lasertel, Inc 7775 N Casa Grande Hwy Tucson, AZ 85743
Hawthorne Machinery Co 16945 Camino San Bernardo San Diego, CA 92127
- NRC plan would lower fees for most licensees, applicants in '16
- NEI unveils six more reactor safety, efficiency bulletins
- Nuclear power roars back globally since decline that began in late '90s
- Andreas Norland joins Skyharbour Resources advisory board
- Fourth Nuclear Industry Summit focuses on industry's direction, security issues
- NEI: Bill would help fuel 'new generation of reactor technologies'
- NEI praises Wisconsin for lifting ban on new nuclear plants
- House Republicans call for $66 million NRC budget cut
- Physicist: Chernobyl, Fukushima myths unfairly hurt nuclear power's image
- NRC to hold open house on review of Waterford plant's Unit 3 reactor