LightBridge Corp. said yesterday that it will discuss first quarter business performance and financial results during a May 8 conference call and webcast.
The nuclear energy company, based in McLean, Virginia, said President and CEO Seth Grae will lead the session, beginning at 11 a.m. (EST). Other LightBridge executives will be available to answer questions, as well.
Domestic callers with questions may dial toll-free at 888-424-8151, pass code 7352709. International callers can check online for a list of country-specific dial-in numbers. The webcast also can be viewed live at http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/p8ubm8jr.
LightBridge will review first quarter results during May 8 call
Organizations in this story
Lightbridge Corporation 1600 Tysons Blvd McLean, VA 22102
- NRC plan would lower fees for most licensees, applicants in '16
- NEI unveils six more reactor safety, efficiency bulletins
- Nuclear power roars back globally since decline that began in late '90s
- Andreas Norland joins Skyharbour Resources advisory board
- Fourth Nuclear Industry Summit focuses on industry's direction, security issues
- NEI: Bill would help fuel 'new generation of reactor technologies'
- NEI praises Wisconsin for lifting ban on new nuclear plants
- House Republicans call for $66 million NRC budget cut
- Physicist: Chernobyl, Fukushima myths unfairly hurt nuclear power's image
- NRC to hold open house on review of Waterford plant's Unit 3 reactor